2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy new year :eek:

Does anyone fancy meeting up again at the pub Chelmer Taven for some food and drinkies?

Was thinking about another evening meet (as the weather is till pretty pants at the moment) and the date 20/01/2010 @ 7:00 PM

Let me know if anyone is interested, we got a good turnout out last time and the quiz might be on again :popcorn:

Thanks

Dal

·
radix lecti
960 Posts
I'll try my very best - so stick me down :)

Reactions: w3dal

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Sounds good to me, i can do that - well done again Dal for kicking off the new year with getting this organised!

·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good to me, i can do that - well done again Dal for kicking off the new year with getting this organised!

got to see you have posted up mate - :)

look forward to catching up

Dal

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
sounds good to me too :-D
Happy New Year to all and [smilie=ebil-thumbu: to Dal for getting this organised.

·
radix lecti
960 Posts
So - attendees so far?

w3dal
paulm
dave87
swfrom07

Anymore takers?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Would have loved to come,especially as i missed the first due to work, but due to the terrible weather that you mentioned, some fool has obliterated my wonderful motor!!!! :mad:

So i'm currently waiting to find out if it's repairable though early thoughts are it'll be a write off!!![smilie=crying.gif]

So as much as i'd have liked to come, i'm grounded for the foreseeable i'm afraid.

·
Civinfo Space Monkey
544 Posts
Would love to attend but i'm working, been a long time since last meet (Almost a year) I attended but I have thurs & fri off every week so impossible for me....BUGGA!

Keep me posted if anything on those days or weekend afternoons pops up & i'll be in like Flint!

Have a good one chaps.....Tally Ho :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
This is most unusual isn't it - anyone know of Katsock or Mykie's whereabouts?

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
I have texted Kat to find out how she was and she hasnt been online as she has a broken wrist !! :(
I will keep her informed about the meet though so hopefully she should be able to make it, and if she cannot drive I will offer her a lift.

mykie I think is still driving round the M25 trying to find out an exit for Chelmsford ;-)

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Hey sorry guys,

I can't join you any more :( I've got work in Reading from Wednesday to Friday. Have a good one though.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
mykie I think is still driving round the M25 trying to find out an exit for Chelmsford ;-)
Hahaha, and that's from the time that Dave and me met him at Bluewater!!!

So, just checking with the confirmed bunch that we're all still good?

·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys,

Im not going to be able to make it tonight - have been off sick the past two days and still not feeling great.

Have a great one tonight and ill organise another one next month - as i would like to keep this regular.

Thanks

Dal

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Sorry to hear you're unwell Dal...get better soon.

I'm still happy to attend if others want to....those that had intended to do so were Rom and Dave, and now possibly Mykie, so if you guys still want to then great but equally if you'd rather postpone and reschedule then happy with that too??

·
radix lecti
960 Posts
Yup I'm still up for it, mykie you are more than welcome to join us :)

Btw - Rom, did you try to ring me last night/this morning?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I shall hopefully be there just waiting on honda to give me back my car, went in for a service the other day and hasn't come back yet :(

might have to ride up on the nsr :p

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Sorry guys, I have to cancel at the last minute, but I have to stay back late at work to finish off some important tasks !! :-(
Its an absolute shame !! I was going to offer Kat a lift to the pub as she has a broken wrist.
I will let her know that I cant make it too. Hope you have a great time Dave, Paul, Mykie if you make it ;-)

P.S. No Dave, I didnt try to call you up yesterday / today but was planning to text you to tell you I wont make it now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts