2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Is he not leaving himself open to to action on privacy grounds by publishing peoples number plates? Seems kind of risky to do this, particularly as his main objective is to shame people.

Some crazy moves there. I couldn't believe the guy reversing at high speed into the taxi near the start!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Is he not leaving himself open to to action on privacy grounds by publishing peoples number plates? Seems kind of risky to do this, particularly as his main objective is to shame people.

Some crazy moves there. I couldn't believe the guy reversing at high speed into the taxi near the start!
This has come up before, but the answer is no, number plates don't necessarily personally identify you and they are in a public place so no privacy laws being broken.

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,395 Posts

If you look in front of the blue reversing car there's another black reversing towards it. Road rage towards blue?? Black shoots off after blue hits red taxi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
If you look in front of the blue reversing car there's another black reversing towards it. Road rage towards blue?? Black shoots off after blue hits red taxi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I didn't notice this! I re-watched it and it did look like the blue car was reversing to avoid the black golf also reversing. Plus the black Golf seems to speed off in a hurry...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts