2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

321 - 340 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Has anyone fitted one of these, 'reverse lockout' for smaller 'golf ball' type knob and gaitor.
I quite like the small aluminium but didnt think it looked right with the gaitor right up to the knob, thought the reverse lockout spaced it out nicely.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi guys,
Has anyone tried one of the Teishi gear shift knob. It says weight approx
440 grams the eBay link is:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152352461341
And another one on eBay claiming 475 grams:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182377219398

I know skunk2 is the favourite here. I am currently having type r small golf ball size gear knob on my 2006 type s and it's the same weight as the oem.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dar Gear Knob Upgraders.

I bought my first ever Civic yesterday but the gear knob is unreadable and worn out. (Yes, I know where the gears are!)

Is there anyone near Milton Keynes who has carried out an upgrade to their existing clean and readable gear knob?

Do you now no longer need it and want to donate it to this newbie Civic guy?

Come on there must be someone?

Cheers

07 EX iVTEC

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Does anybody know where I can source one of these plastic ring type things that goes in the gaiter? Nothing wrong with my gaiter but the plastic thing is cracked and I want to ease my ocd!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have found some T1 blue 6 spd gear shift knob off ebay (sorry, I can't put links in my message yet...).
It seems to be a Skunk2 replica with blue lettering (which I prefer).
Does anybody have had experience with this gear knob? Is the quality good enough?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can someone tell me where to buy the handle of the first post of nissan? I've been looking but I can not find it. Or some similar that you can put the bellows to tie it and do not move

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
A bit late to the party here, but having just picked up my civic I'm about to do this as well.

Can anyone point me to an alcantara gaiter to fit rather than a leather one, which will match my seats? I'm not having much luck.

Its going to go with the brushed aluminium golf ball style gear know with red lettering

thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nevermind, found a suede one on amazon- I was after one without coloured stitching (blueish silver car) but decided it should look good to match the numbers on the new gearknob and the starter button!

I'll post results once it's done, going to carbon wrap the gearbox trim too

www amazon co uk /dp/B01I3VG7MC/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Nevermind, found a suede one on amazon- I was after one without coloured stitching (blueish silver car) but decided it should look good to match the numbers on the new gearknob and the starter button!

I'll post results once it's done, going to carbon wrap the gearbox trim too

www amazon co uk /dp/B01I3VG7MC/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item
Here's the link for you https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01I3VG7MC/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item

PS: a colleague changed your forum username and removed your email address, so you won't get SPAM'd/etc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here's the link for you

PS: a colleague changed your forum username and removed your email address, so you won't get SPAM'd/etc.
Thankyou! (I was about to delete my account and remake another one as I couldn't figure how to change it!).

I'll be putting the bits on next week, and can show some pictures then

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also changed this last night, too bad I am not allowed to post the photo because I am really curious to your guys opinions since I am really in doubt what to make of the modification....

What an improvement would be I think is if we could find a circle to put underneath the gaither, it just looks kinda weird so flat at the bottom.

321 - 340 of 347 Posts