2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had the civic for just over two years and decided I felt the need for a change. The Civic was an awesome car whilst I had it, totally flawless and with an amazing engine noise with the HKS RSK and Milltek fitted it was properly exhilirating! However I think this can come close to it

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers fellas, shame to see the Civic go but I felt like a RWD sports car while I can afford it. The power difference really is night and day, and with ESP off the arse really wants to throw itself out. Giving it the boot in 1st and 2nd you can see it struggling to put the power down.
It's a really nice place to be and the car is stunning imo .. Synchro Rev is brilliant too! Got it with only 9k on the clock so it's great condition.

·
My sticker's crooked
472 Posts
Nice choice!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nothing beats a 350z or even better a 370z ;) enjoy it mate!
As I found out yesterday a Porsche Cayman S certainly doesn't!

Now just gota save the 6k for a supercharger kit, don't know how quick that will happen due to the fuel consumption of the beast!

·
Registered
684 Posts
When I sold my MR2 turbo I would of happily bought a 350Z or a honda S2000.

Unfortunately I also needed 4 seats this time around, so the CTR was my compromise car.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers for all the comments fellas, one thing's for sure, it definatly needs an upgraded soundtrack to come close to the scream of the vtec! The 3.7 litre engine feels like a big heavy ****er, revs like it too! Saying that the handling of it is brilliant and the ride is nowhere near as crashy as the civic! Road noise is quite loud though, although i think they've put that down to the oem bridgestones!

·
Race Taxi Pilot
1,558 Posts
So I had the civic for just over two years and decided I felt the need for a change. The Civic was an awesome car whilst I had it, totally flawless and with an amazing engine noise with the HKS RSK and Milltek fitted it was properly exhilirating! However I think this can come close to it
Dunno about "coming close" - thats on a whole new level, in my book. :cool:

Very nice upgrade indeed, pal!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Awesome upgrade fella, can't beat rwd fun :)

The prices of these are sorely tempting now :)

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Very nice mate.
Been looking at these myself for my next car once i can afford it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts