2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've now got my car back here are a fews pics :)

Vivid blue is the BEST! :cool:

Thinking about getting the trims colour coded, dunno if I can afford it the moment thou....

Attachments

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Welcome to the club :cool:
Another top example of the Civic :p

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Great looking Civic, needs colour coded

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I wish they did this colour in the Type R, but then I would of really had a issue chosing a colour. Think it would have been better than Deep Bronze though

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I wish they did this colour in the Type R, but then I would of really had a issue chosing a colour. Think it would have been better than Deep Bronze though
If this colour had been available on the type R I definately would have had it. No question about it.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Why the hell is Honda removing this fantastic color as an option:evil:
Are the defo removing it? Just cause when I was on the phone to Honda the other day they didn't mention this as one of the colour being removed and replaced by the others ie the orange.

The guy did say that they like to keep the choices for the car fresh and maybe there are too many of this colour on the road?

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It's good they're getting ride of Vivid Blue... makes my car more exclusive and easier to find in car parks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love this colour! Looks great - If i haven't the Civic 5 door, i would buy me the Type S... Great car... :)

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Not many in Exssex then? Seems to be loads over the place......most common colours I see are Vivid Blue & Silver
Good to see the Scots have good taste :D

There are far to many black or grey coloured Civic's around this neck of the woods, so the occasional VB brightens the day up.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
It is head and sohulders above Deep Bronze, that really didn't "do it" for me (the dealer tried to get me to go for that or the really dark blue instead of NHB [cos he had them in stock I think....] and I told him "No way Pedro!").

Tom

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
pretty much everyone round here has NHB - just call me a trend setter :lol: :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think it's a great colour, it polishes up well too, but I think it may be a bit girly !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts