2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all that headache with the older 2.2 that I had only 6 months I went and got this one instead and even though the number plate is two years older it feels like it drives much better than my other 2.2 this one has more gadgets to play with inside too wooo. Moving all the parts over to this one that I can then taking the other to the scrap yard.

Got a bit more to do ie back to black trims, got a blue badge on the way. And so on.

I really want to put the leather seats in from my other one, but I feel like I'll just mess something up with my luck so probably sticking with cloth as it came with.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 MK9 pre facelift 1.8 TI. Eibach springs and spacers. Michelin PS4’s. Always run on VPower fuel
387 Posts
nice pretty colour too
Was going to say the same. If I was going for the FN2 it would be in blue with the Rage alloys, but they are going for absolutely crazy money right now as are all cars.
in 2009 I bought a 5 year old Lexus IS200 with 39k on the clock, full Lexus history, full service and MOT and 12 months warranty for £7k. Autotrader had the same model now 18 years old with 55k miles for the same money! The world has gone totally mad!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts