2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people ... Picking up my 10 plate alabaster silver type r gt up on Tuesday and really looking forward to it!! I'm a bit of a petrol head having owned quite a few cars in my time (the type r will be number 40!!) owned all types of stuff from E46 M3, 350z, Subaus, Lotus Elise etc and two other Hondas (Ep3 type R and S2000 gt)... Anyway to cut a very long story short I got bored one afternoon and ended up test driving the type r and realised how much I missed vtec and a car I could throw around a bit :D shortly after this I'd done my dealing with the garage and part exchanged my Z4 sport in for the civic!! So I'd just like to say a big hello to you all and what a great site this is for essential modding info... There's so much I can do to the car it's going to be hard to know where to start!! Althought I do like the idea of going down the normally aspirated route rather than forced induction and going to town on the handling too :D

I'll get some photos up as soon as I can and look forward to getting involved with all the stuff on here

Hope you all had a great weekend!

·
DervDemon
204 Posts
Welcome Pal :)

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Hi and welcome :) sound just like me haha the type r is my 32 car in 13 years of driving lol the CTR isn't the quickest car, but its a proper drivers car with all the mod cons, vtec scream always puts a smile on your face, looks great even more so with the right mods :)

Plus I think this forum is great, people are really friendly and make owning the type R even more enjoyable :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.