2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , Everybody , What a friendly site and thank you to Aqib for the nice welcome.
I took £6500 tax free out of my pension can now do this when you reach 55 and wanted something newer than the 14 year old HRV that I had which never let me down in the three years that I owned it.
Sailed through MOTs no advisories and only had Tyres and self servicing.
I was looking at Fiestas , Mazda , Seat , Vauxhall until I saw this beautiful 2009 Silver 1.4 TypeS in mint condition 25,000 miles and just had to have it.
I paid £6,500 with 6 months tax and warranty , full service and years MOT Included and the car had half a tank of petrol and was fully valeted.
I can't believe the spec and interior trim on this car and it goes plenty fast for me.
I Drove company Corsa's and Fiesta's brand new for the past 20 years and had a 1 year old Astra sport a few years ago that I returned to the finance Co after two years as I cycled to work and was paying £200 p/m for the car to sit on the street.
This is by far the nicest car I have had and yippee it's paid for.
I am planning a few minor upgrades , Brighter lights legally Aqib I'll give you a shout end of the month , Heko deflectors , Floor lighting , Black inserts for the badges and that,s bout it.
I love everything else about the car love driving it and very happy with it.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo::thrasher:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts