2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi. Our Civic was delivered on Friday and we love it. We took it down to the beach near Bournemouth on Saturday and it was a pleasure to drive. This is a very cool car but I guess you guys have already worked that out.

I would love to say the car was mine but its the wife's and she is very happy now. Only 9 months ago I bought her a Focus because we couldn't afford the Civic which is what she really wanted due to the poor trade-in on her old Tucson. Fords were more generous and the deal was done. Now, the diesel Focus was a good car, right up to the point where I accidentally filled it with unleaded and drove up the M4 for 5 minutes until it died. It was determined that we needed a new engine and due to the cost of repair, the Focus was written off. To Sainsbury's credit they paid us a good rate for the Focus and this allowed us to buy the Civic ... so now the wife has the car she really wanted and I am no longer in her bad books :D

We stll have a lot to learn about the controls in the EX.... so many toys and we still haven't mastered them yet ...... and you may have noticed I bought a petrol car this time, dont want to make that very expensive mistake again :(

Great forum, keep up the good work

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
welcome to the forum

i didn't know insurance companies paid out for a mistake like that
at least its sorted and you got a spaceship :D

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Hi civic_tone, and welcome to Civinfo.

And also welcome to the Vivid Blue club, for owners of the best colour available for the Civic.:p:p:p:p

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Great News about your insurance company!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts