2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just put a deposit down on my first civic, and wanting to ask a question about mats...

I've read on here that a few people don't think the official Honda mats are very good, so was wondering if anyone has some suggestions about alternatives?

If it helps, mine's gonna be an '08 1.8 ES in black, cheers :)

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
hi dude and welcome to civinfo !!

you could try ebay for alternative mats

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello and Welcome,

I've got original honda's on mine and they are quite good although they are not that thick and don't have a pad in the middle where your foot rests...

Otherwise nothing to complain about :eek:

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.... :popcorn2: get some pics up when you can

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Welcome PM88, I bought my car mats from cyber spares (google, or check facebook), they were £36 with personalised message on each mat a few months ago, as in my opinion do not think Honda mats are worth the money, personal choice. :D

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
welcome mate.i bought a full set of tailored mats,in black for my new cts,they fit perfectly,and cost me £20 with next day delivery from ebay.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi again, cheers for all the suggestions, will check them all out and upload some pics when I get it (not until the start of July)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Had a set of standard black honda mats with mine when i bought it, they are ok but would not pay honda price for them, follow the above advise and get some independent ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts