2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

As you can see below just ordered a new Civic and November can't come soon enough. I am counting down the sleeps already.
Traded in a 1.6 Golf SE (new model) so the civic has lots to live up to. The Golf has things I'll miss..eg folding key, auto dipping rear view mirror, but I am sure the EX has enough toys to keep me happy. Bit worried about no spare, but as the sales man asked how many punctures have you had....3 in some 40 years of motoring.......I'll take the chance!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Your view of rockets through the glass roof on Nov 5th will be smart as you sit on the leather with the temp just right etc.
Welcome to the site, lots of info and fun.
Get a thicker pen to cross off those dates.
WELL worth the wait.

Where are you based?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome Britsbest - excellent choice, just like mine except I've gone for the "hard to keep clean" Night Hawk Black". I ordered my car about a month ago and its due in on 15 October. Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to the site

Civic will bury the Golf, trust me

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the car and don't be a stranger on the forum

Velocity :lol:

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
welcome just hope it stays that date mine just been put back 3 weeks

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I have to admit it has only taken one three o'clock AM, tyre change on the M4 to make me part with the cash for a spare tyre.

Your car sounds lovely i hope you enjoy it!

Cheers

Elis

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have seen my baby

Well she has arrived at the dealer and I went down this morning. Even with white wheel trims, stick backed plastic on the bonnet and polystyrene door protectors she is gorgeous.
She is in PDI now and I collect her at 10 am Tuesday.
How do I tell the Mrs I want to sleep in the car?
Insurance for 1 week arranged thro Honda (Zurich I believe) but their quote for 12 months is almost double my current company's quote.

Pix to follow.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Don't tell her, just sneak out once she has nodded off.......

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Don't tell her, just sneak out once she has nodded off.......
and don't start it, sound the horn or trip the security alarm :)Keep it quiet Shh

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Well she has arrived at the dealer and I went down this morning. Even with white wheel trims, stick backed plastic on the bonnet and polystyrene door protectors she is gorgeous.
She is in PDI now and I collect her at 10 am Tuesday.
How do I tell the Mrs I want to sleep in the car?
Insurance for 1 week arranged thro Honda (Zurich I believe) but their quote for 12 months is almost double my current company's quote.

Pix to follow.
I sat in mine till 3am when i had it.......cos she was soooooo gorgeous and i didn't want anyone else to look at her;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts