2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just thought I would say hi, had a look here after collecting my 10 plate 2.2 Si today and found that it is missing the dreaded USB adaptor cable, hoping to rectify that soon as my brother in law is the sales manager at the dealership. Not my first civic, had a 96 coupe (which was actually bought for my wife) then she got pregnant so couldn't fit behind the wheel so I inherited it. Wouldn't have been my first choice but it was nippy on the back lanes and ran forever; couldn't kill it in the end when trying to justify a new car to the missus so traded it in on the scrappage scheme, exhaust dropped off in a real awkward position when we dropped it off to collect the i10 for the missus, the civic obviously wasn't happy about that.

I just traded my Nissan Pathfinder for the current Civic, had a nightmare (with a capital NIGHTMARE) with the nissan hence the nick. Pathfinder 2.5 SVE, dont buy one, everything went wrong with it, £1000 fuel pump after the £200 fuel reg valve was changed was the final straw. But the air con rad, heater pipes (don't even ask how much I got quoted for those), thermostat, alternator, rear window seal, blah blah blah just made me want to push it off a cliff.

Anyway I'm rambling now, Civic is great, nice journey home and managed to get 54 mpg out of it.... that will actually reduce my last fuel consumption by half.

Good to be here.

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome....:cool:

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts