2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I'm soon to be a CTR owner woo.

I must say that the main reason and infuence behind this has been this forum and the helpfulness and general amount of information that is on here where as the other vehicles i looked at - Megane Sport, Focus ST were poor in comparison.

Keep up the good work

Dan

·
My sticker's crooked
472 Posts
Welcome!

Try to stay away from the modding threads, they seem to be detrimental to people's savings accounts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome matey.... Fatmarky has the best advice on the forum for you already...lol ;)
Lol - my first question wil be to the guys/girls with red ones, does the paintwork fade well or not.

Ideally colour choice would be Red OR White.

Red appears to be easier to get hold of.

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Welcome to the club buddy

I havent experienced any fading yet but my god are the paint chips visible.

Yep Milano Red is the most easiest to get hold of and in my opinion Milano looks the schizz in the Type R.

When do you pick yours up?

:D

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Hello and welcome :D

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Hi and welcome along. The white ones have a ltd slip diff which is nice and also won't show up stone chips as much.. just a thought :) . I love Milono cars once they have the black gp splitters and carbon bonnet though... :)

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Hi and welcome along. The white ones have a ltd slip diff which is nice and also won't show up stone chips as much.. just a thought :) . I love Milono cars once they have the black gp splitters and carbon bonnet though... :)
Yes i have to agree on the carbon bonnet and black splitters

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Hello and welcome! :thumbsup:

If you can stretch to it get a White CTR or one manufactured after April 2010 as they will have a LSD fitted as standard. If you get one manufactured after April 2010, you can get it in any of the standard colours! :p

This massively improves the handling on a spirited drive.

Be careful though as some cars registered after April 2010 did not have the LSD fitted just those manufactured after April 2010.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts