2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yoooooou Guys ,

Looking at arranging another meet @ Sumo Towers , this time with a bit more notice so that we can plan ahead and everyone can come!!

We have 2 facilities , one in Rye..As most of you have seen , its the best facility in the country and its damn cool!! We also have a facility in Daventry , Just off Junction 16 of the M1 which isnt as high spec as our Rye facility but still out there in the coolness stakes.. all of our JRM Rally projects and GT3 car are run from here so theres still plenty to look at and its a little different from what most of you have already seen .

I'm not fussed either location but if you guys wanna give me an idea which you'd prefer then me and Ed ( Mr Organiser) Can get to working out some dates for early 2012!

And the title should be Meet.. lol..clearly I had a mashing of the keyboard moment there ;)!!

Cazza xx

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
Maybe interested if its more northern ;)
it was a toss up between you and bobby to be first to answer :lol: :worms:

but saying that, i wouldn't mind having a butchers at the rally cars ;)

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Im game for wherever and whenever :)

Will be popping to see you soon Caz! Mmmmmmmmmmmm Js!!
Hope the shipment is safe and sailing hehe :)

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I'll come along now that I'm a bit more local :)

Feb/Mar is good for me, Jan is a no no with wallet recovering from Xmas

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
oh..maybe the Daventry meet like..seein as tho I missed the Rye meet :(

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
being southern, im saying southern lol

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
It's only a gallon a fuel for you to come up anyway! :p
Wouldn't even be that much seeing as he drives a hybrid!

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Hey yoooooou Guys ,

Looking at arranging another meet @ Sumo Towers , this time with a bit more notice so that we can plan ahead and everyone can come!!

We have 2 facilities , one in Rye..As most of you have seen , its the best facility in the country and its damn cool!! We also have a facility in Daventry , Just off Junction 16 of the M1 which isnt as high spec as our Rye facility but still out there in the coolness stakes.. all of our JRM Rally projects and GT3 car are run from here so theres still plenty to look at and its a little different from what most of you have already seen .

I'm not fussed either location but if you guys wanna give me an idea which you'd prefer then me and Ed ( Mr Organiser) Can get to working out some dates for early 2012!

And the title should be Meet.. lol..clearly I had a mashing of the keyboard moment there ;)!!

Cazza xx
WHERE ARE MY GOODIES HUH? I am free for either direction!?!? Ideally South, but am breezy!

xxxxx

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I'd be up for a Daventry meet :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts