2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front pads are getting low and will replace in the next few months. Was thinking about greenstuff EBC pads as they are supposedly produce less dust and because their softer the discs don't wear so much but the pads wear qiucker- bit of a trade off. Has anyone fitted them? any good? if not what is a better dust free and reduce disc wear brake pad? (btw i'm a bit of a tight ass and want to spend next to nothing if poss) or maybe stick to Honda pads?
'57 2.2 CTS.:grouphug:

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
My front pads are getting low and will replace in the next few months. Was thinking about greenstuff EBC pads as they are supposedly produce less dust and because their softer the discs don't wear so much but the pads wear qiucker- bit of a trade off. Has anyone fitted them? any good? if not what is a better dust free and reduce disc wear brake pad? (btw i'm a bit of a tight ass and want to spend next to nothing if poss) or maybe stick to Honda pads?' 57 2.2 CTS.:grouphug:
NOT Honda OEM pads - EBC Greenstuff are better and cheaper ! - you should also consider Yellowstuff and Ferodo DS2500 and Cosworth Street Master ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.