2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have just bought 9th gen Civic is there anything called accessories you can do or use on the Honda Civic I have seen a nice Honda pen which I am getting for myself but I hate the fact that they move the little ashtray which I used to use for putting my changing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Accessories I think are a must for 9th gen sedan owners.

I super recommend getting window deflectors from WeatherTech. They were the first thing I added to my car and still have on my car to this day. I like these in particular because I know they work well and are durable, though I know there are other ones out there. As someone with a dog, I also bought their seat protectors to keep my seats clean. They work really well. Trunk liner is another must when you have a carpeted trunk (most cars do) and I recommend the Husky Liners brand trunk liner as well as their interior floor liners as they are quite easy to clean off with a hose and will protect your car from any spills.

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
I think I saw this on one of your earlier posts, still need to get some:-

How awkward were these to fit? It looks as though clutch and brake would be easy, But there doesn't seem to be any attachment methods for the accelerator that are both secure & don't involve drilling :frown2:

Only bought footrest. The others came with car. I'm sure Honda would do a swap but at what cost. The fought rest purely stick on after a good alcohol wipe cleaning off the rubber OEM pad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like the foot rest... where did you buy this from... ? I have alloy pedals but a rubbish looking plastic foot rest.

Thanks

Daz

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,368 Posts

Where did you get the Sill protectors? would mind some of those... Been looking but haven't found any with reviews from an owner..

Cheers.
Neil.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts

Where'd you purchase the insert for the drinks holder?.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
2,356 Posts
Haven't seen those ones before, look decent - I'm peeved at the moment because a passenger caught their boot on my sill protector so it now has a bend / dent.

Perhaps this flanged design that i've Seen on a few would've Prevented that

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,368 Posts
Haven't seen those ones before, look decent - I'm peeved at the moment because a passenger caught their boot on my sill protector so it now has a bend / dent.

Perhaps this flanged design that i've Seen on a few would've Prevented that

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
There are similar looking ones on eBay but they are £40 +.. Not going to pay that for something that is going to get all scuffed when in the future I'll probably order another set to tidy the car up a bit again.

Reactions: Haltamer
1 - 20 of 26 Posts