2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have we any Honda employee's registered? Just wondered. Was talking to a Honda salesman, and during the conversation I mentioned this website. He asked for the name. Which got me thinking, how many more " Honda spys" do we have?

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Nadz said:
should we name and shame (considering Honda will not get us an ipod kit)??
I wholeheartedly welcome them on the site and I hope over time they will add to the conversation, particularly on technical matters.

·
Registered
246 Posts
My dealer has certainly accessed the site. They were the ones who enabled automatic locking on all their Civics having read about it in the forum.
A subsequent discussion with the salesman indicated that they are not able to identify themselves on a forum as then anything that they say may be taken as being officially from Honda.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It would be fantastic to get Honda employees on here.

In the Focus forum we had members from the parts area right up to R&D of Ford, the info and resources they provided was invaluable and personally I beleive the difference between a OK forum and a good/excellent forum are these types of people and the knowledge.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
There are Honda HQ employees registered here. I fear that they may feel restricted by their corporate policy, but I have made it clear to them that I will do anything that's required to facilitate the flow of information in this direction.

Once the BlogBeta site fizzles out and the contract is not renewed, I'm sure there will be more participation.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i agree, rather than not say anything, they should strengthen their company, by participating.

what kind of customer service would be better

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Besides they could have a disclaimer as a signature saying that what they post here is not official and in no way represents Honda's views or whatever legal babble usually is required under these circumstances.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Pottsy said:
Once the BlogBeta site fizzles out and the contract is not renewed, I'm sure there will be more participation.
I think that might be soon.

Here we seem to have discussion, friendliness, advice and an overall love for the civic.
"there" everybody just seems to be complaining; if you don't have a problem it's no help, without this place I wouldn't have automatic door locks for a start!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I think to be honest I only found this place because I had a problem with the HFT, but to be fair it is nice to share experiences and information about the Civic

As the site grows this information will just get better. I have found myself the last couple of days in a dilemma re publicising the site, I have a Civic just round the corner, in fact I could probably use the bluetooth HFT, if it wasn't so shockingly bad, and I don't think its an EX anyway. But the lady driver and I exchanged waves (nearly wrote wives) the other day, I was tempted to go and knock on the door and tell her about this place, but seems a bit weird.

I was also in Asda in this morning, there was an SE in the car park, I was going to hang around and exchange stories, but (perhaps wrongly) assumed that due to it being parked in a disabled bay it was probably driven by an old boy with no internet access. I am sorry for this assumption - :oops:

Its the first one I have seen, its a shame it does not have the chrome exhausts, and the fogs, lets it down a little. Has anyone with the SE still got the standard wheels or have you changed them??

Might have to print out some little leaflets to pop under windscreen wipers.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
richierich said:
Its the first one I have seen, its a shame it does not have the chrome exhausts, and the fogs, lets it down a little. Has anyone with the SE still got the standard wheels or have you changed them??
I've still got the standard wheels; probably going to change them at some point, but not quite yet.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i got fogs and some nice 16 inch wheels

·
Registered
189 Posts
Fedorov said:
Michael from DeVries in Stockton has been on here since I spoke with him last week - say hello Michael ;)
I bought my car off him too. he still owes me a spare key!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts