2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,
Only owned my FN2 beasty for a couple of days, however, I want to get the calipers sprayed RED with BLACK TYPE-R writing...

I know alot of people will say do it yourself, however, I've not got any spare time at the moment, and would prefer a more professional finish. However, just can't find anyone around the Chester/Liverpool/Warrington/Manchester type area where you could take your car in, bugger off for a few hours and come back and they're all done... even a day etc?

Anyone know of anywhere?

Cheers Pug :)

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I'd actually like this done too. I'm in the Edinburgh area and I've searched high and low for prices, I emailed a few companies and one did get back to me with a price of £350 to just paint them red and not highlight the "Type R" and I'd have to replace the seals myself....What ever that means!!

Seriously though, anyone in Edinburgh that could offer this service, please get intouch!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd actually like this done too. I'm in the Edinburgh area and I've searched high and low for prices, I emailed a few companies and one did get back to me with a price of £350 to just paint them red and not highlight the "Type R" and I'd have to replace the seals myself....What ever that means!!

Seriously though, anyone in Edinburgh that could offer this service, please get intouch!
I agree... I'd prefer to get a quality finish on them by a pro rather than me painting them with my sausage fingers... I'd assume you have to take the calipers off etc and that's something I don't want to do at all...

I'm amazed how there isn't anyone you can't drop a car off, say paint them red, hightlight the type in black, see you at 4pm :facepalm:

Cheers Pug :eek:

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
ABP Motorsport - Crewe …

Reactions: Pugheaven

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Their website's naff though :popcorn2:

Anyhow,. might give them a call see what they say... pop over there at some point. However, thanks anyway as they do servicing and everything else so... plus with me looking at some new cross drilled discs... might get them to fit them as well!

Cheers Pug :p

·
Unbelieveable Vteccers
837 Posts
Their website's naff though :popcorn2:

Anyhow,. might give them a call see what they say... pop over there at some point. However, thanks anyway as they do servicing and everything else so... plus with me looking at some new cross drilled discs... might get them to fit them as well!

I take mine there for a service, i live in Ellesmere Port so its only 40mins to ABP worth the trip.:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I take mine there for a service, i live in Ellesmere Port so its only 40mins to ABP worth the trip.:D

Blimey, I live in the Port as well... well, Elton... but spent most fo my life in the port... small world :cool:

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
ABP's folk are the best I've encountered in many years …

1 - 10 of 10 Posts