2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
I saw my first one in the wild yesterday, a blue sport, it looks absolutely flipping gorgeous. I followed behind it for a bit and the way that colour shines in the sun is so so nice. Making my almost regret not ordering blue now. Ah well I'm still super excited to get mine come May. Anyone one to buy an integra dc5? Nah didn't think so!

· Registered
16 Posts
I saw my first one in the wild yesterday, a blue sport, it looks absolutely flipping gorgeous. I followed behind it for a bit and the way that colour shines in the sun is so so nice. Making my almost regret not ordering blue now. Ah well I'm still super excited to get mine come May. Anyone one to buy an integra dc5? Nah didn't think so!
When did you order yours I'm still waiting on mine when I went in to order one in the advance grey the dealership said they had none available to order on the system and was waiting on a update from Japan that was the 3rd January called today they said they still haven't heard anything and Honda has pulled all orders for the advance model in any colour would really like to know what Honda is playing at

· Registered
20 Posts
When did you order yours I'm still waiting on mine when I went in to order one in the advance grey the dealership said they had none available to order on the system and was waiting on a update from Japan that was the 3rd January called today they said they still haven't heard anything and Honda has pulled all orders for the advance model in any colour would really like to know what Honda is playing at
Hello, I ordered October 22nd and he said early May for delivery. I'm not in a hurry. Gives me plenty of time to sell the integra.
Honda must be suffering from parts shortage badly to be pausing orders on the advance model but not the others. Sad times 😔

· Premium Member
308 Posts
Driving home from work a few weeks back in my old 6gen civic in the evening when a pair of headlights come bombing up behind me, followed me for a mile or so and overtook me, was a white one, not sure what trim it was but was deffo shifting a bit, that was on the A4103 from Hereford to Worcester!

· Registered
5 Posts
Just saw a white Advance reversing out of a parking spot at Canley Sainsbury’s in Cov. It’s a braver person than me, taking a new car to that particular carpark - Honda Sensing must’ve been beeping like mad at every SUV and trolley-wheeler squeezing past them as they attempted to leave.

Gotta say, the waiting to get a date for my order has been relatively okay up to now, but seeing my first one in the wild definitely caused a sharp pang of envy.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts