2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to the diesel world having owned a variety of cars and only my 1st (pug106 1.5XR) being diesel.

Since owning the car there are some noises that i have never heard before such as a weird turbo spooling vibration in the passenger foot well and a slippy clutch which is very temperamental and seems to fix itself one minute and go again the next.

I was wondering if anyone local to me who has the same car could meet up and compare to see if its me being paranoid or if there is a genuine issue.

I spoke to my warranty company yesterday who has logged the issues and told me to get a local garage to assess it, however i dont want to pay a garage to look at the car to find that whatever the problem (if there is one) isn't covered by the warranty leaving me to pay the garage for their time spend assessing the car.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Matt

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.. anyone in the area feeling kind enough to put my mind (hopefully) at ease???

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mate nice to speak with you via PM shall see you sometime in near future :) :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely, my girlfriend is due to leave the country for a month in June so i'll be getting to as many as possible in the summer! Until then i guess its turning up at Tescos on a Sunday afternoon to see if anyone is out and about lol, if somebody posts a thread, stating interest in a mansfield meet, i'd be game pretty much any night or weekend provided i've not got a design crit at uni on Monday morning... Loving the royal blue Lee rare colour can't say i've seen one with my own eyes.

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
Definitely, my girlfriend is due to leave the country for a month in June so i'll be getting to as many as possible in the summer! Until then i guess its turning up at Tescos on a Sunday afternoon to see if anyone is out and about lol, if somebody posts a thread, stating interest in a mansfield meet, i'd be game pretty much any night or weekend provided i've not got a design crit at uni on Monday morning... Loving the royal blue Lee rare colour can't say i've seen one with my own eyes.
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/england-north/110656-south-yorkshire-north-notts-meet-8th-feb-2014-a-9.html

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Put myself down as a maybe until later when i consult with the mrs :D

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shall do mate, gettin the ok from the girlfriend tonight as shes not into cars at all lol but i think a meal will twist her arm :p

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol she wants to come so we are definitely going now! Shall get in touch closer to the time pal :)

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Another member in shirland ;)

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my spiwrap applied last weekend Lee, didn't get the indicators done though, maybe you could help me out one weekend as you've done your already?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts