2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Instagram : Danny_Clegg
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Anyone fancy meeting up this weekend or next for a natter, and a drive about afterwards if weather permits. Im new to the forum and thought id give organising a meet a go, if theres a destination which you think would be a good place to visit then please give it a mention.

Im from the Huntingdon area but will travel to wherever is best for everyone to meet.

Many Thanks

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
which day is best for you guys? and seen as theres two from Peterborough and two from huntingdon, we meeting somewhere in the middle?

Reactions: Fartnugget

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OH MY GOD as if!!!! im fuming tonight because some numpty decided to cut a corner and has smashed my mirror! it must be "go out and ruin a civic" night. I was sat here thinking im going to have to go through the shame of explaining why I have a battered mirror unless I can get it sorted tomorrow, but having seen that I guess im lucky! If it makes you feel any better blackout, im still going regardless so if you do go we can cry together.
We need a location to meet up, I don't really know anywhere as im new to the area, anyone got any ideas?

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How does 3pm at the services on the A1 at Peterborough sound? im free all afternoon so just set 3 as a starting point, feel free recommend a better time.
(Blackout-cant send you pics of my old cars damage as your inbox is full)

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
Tom I can't flipping believe that just as you had that completely perfect aswel what a nitemare how the frock did she even manage it biatchhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts