2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having a clear up at home and found lots of bits off my old civic and parts that I never ended up using on the car, one of them was a strobe light kit ....you can see where this is going!!

I am going to attempt to put the strobes in the fog light housing but Im going to have to buy a set of front fogs as I need to make the holes bigger for the strobe bulbs to fit....so if anyone knows or has fogs for sale please let me know.

while bored at work ...with no work to do I extended the wiring of the bulb leads to the control box as I want it in the car, looks like I got a project to keep me busy now...i will post a video on youtube when done.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only want to use them when I go to car shows/ cruises wont be using them on the public road and they are legal if used for show/off road purposes :)

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
hes thinking on the motorway to get the morons out the fast lane doing 65mph... give them some strobe and make them cack a little bit and shift over for the policee ;))
good luck pal!

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
JUst a thought, would your car carry a warning???, just thinking if someone has a fit and/or dies would you be liable for causing photosensitive epileptic fits?

TBH, I think they look very very very naff, but hey its your car....

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.