2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
I wonder who he hopes to sell it to? With all current cars covered by a warranty, there might be a shortage of customers....

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
If the cars damaged that much to write it off, then the engine is probably knackered too. The whole front end is designed (including the engine ) to absorb energy in an impact and preserve the passenger compartment.

To buy this would be a bit risky to say the least.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
How about we all chip in and buy it for TTDegs to try out his power boost box?;)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
If the cars damaged that much to write it off, then the engine is probably knackered too. The whole front end is designed (including the engine ) to absorb energy in an impact and preserve the passenger compartment.

To buy this would be a bit risky to say the least.
Think it may have been a rear shunt. The front is just in a mess as it's getting sold off, bit by bit

·
Registered
382 Posts
I notice that the question on the eBay page is whether they have a fog light .... I wonder why!

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
lol must of done some damage to write off 06 car .

·
Registered
65 Posts
The front end on this car looks perfectly straight, only damage I can see is the o/s mirror hanging off.
Takes a big rear ender to write a car off, floor, suspension etc...perhaps it needs a shell, even so I'm surprised nobody has bought it to repair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts