2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
It cost me about £500 to have the plastic trim colour painted.
If you are thinking about a Type S, then I personally think the image pack is a bit of a waste, just get the trims painted and fit the rear spoiler and put the £300 saved towards the Type R rear indicators and side protectors to finish the look of the car.

I think you would agree that it doesn't look to shabby :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I'm not a fan of the colour coded trims, but in vivid blue it looks amazing!
There's a photo of the Alabaster one somewhere and I wasn't that keen.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
I'm not a fan of the colour coded trims, but in vivid blue it looks amazing!
There's a photo of the Alabaster one somewhere and I wasn't that keen.
I think the silver looks quite smart, but I think it looks better if the criss cross pattern section of the front and rear bumper are left black.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
And god knows why they left the mudflaps black.

Much prefer it on the Vivid personally...

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
I think painted trims suit the Red, Vivid Blue and Silver. With other colours the trim is less noticeable, so it doesn't matter as much.
I hadn't noticed the mudflaps, does look a bit odd.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I think painted trims suit the Red, Vivid Blue and Silver. With other colours the trim is less noticeable, so it doesn't matter as much.
I hadn't noticed the mudflaps, does look a bit odd.
I think the reason you hadn't noticed the mud flaps is 'cos in the pic @ post no.4 they don't seem to be there!

"Perfect food: Irish Coffee!
It contains, alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat!"

Charles H.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
I think the reason you hadn't noticed the mud flaps is 'cos in the pic @ post no.4 they don't seem to be there!
Charles H.
I would hope not, I have never fitted flaps to my spaceship. Are you offering to get me some then Charles (colour coded of course) [smilie=cheeky-grin:

The pictures of the silver cars have flaps though.

And yes, Vivid Blue does look great :cool:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I would hope not, I have never fitted flaps to my spaceship. Are you offering to get me some then Charles (colour coded of course) [smilie=cheeky-grin:

The pictures of the silver cars have flaps though.

And yes, Vivid Blue does look great :cool:[/quote]

The reason I said that, was, that I thought and it now seems incorrectly, that all the Space Ships came with them there flaps and that you just had not had yours coloured and put on.

If you wish I can print out whatever colour you want from my printer onto some high quality 100gm2 paper if you wish.

You could then get it laminated and it should last a fair old time I reckon

Millie's one on the offside is just the same colour as the rest of the trim.

Which is lucky really 'cos the one on the nearside is the same colour as well!!

"Chopsticks are probably the main reason why the Chinese never invented custard!"

Charles H.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
The reason I said that, was, that I thought and it now seems incorrectly, that all the Space Ships came with them there flaps and that you just had not had yours coloured and put on.

If you wish I can print out whatever colour you want from my printer onto some high quality 100gm2 paper if you wish.
You could then get it laminated and it should last a fair old time I reckon
I think I will pass on your offer, but thanks anyway.
If flaps are meant to be a standard fit, some bugger at the stealer had them away. Very well named IMHO :D

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Any excuse to show it off!
Yeepppp :D

I am quite proud of my car, and, well gadge did ask, and it does fit some of the criteria, so it would be a shame not to offer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts