2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Anyone got falken 452s on rages?

Tyre Choice 
2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  civi08 
I've been keeping my eye on them 452 for my Rages, usually I see them retail at £121.50. All the online reviews (on other cars) i've seen are pretty good.

I got given four brand new Fullrun tyres (unfitted) for my CTR when I bought it...I've fitted two and can't bring myself to fit the other pair! They are not confidence inspiring!

I defo would have ordered some Falkens today, but I shelled out for pads and disc's yesterday :-( If the offer is still on come the 24th I'll be ordering them!

I have these on my type r with rages there a good tyre for the price however they are not very good in the wet or snow. Road noise is low on the plus side thou.
The moment there is a slight bit of precipitation in the air my budgets are so poor its ridiculous. On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate the Falkens in the wet? Most online reviews seem to rate it quite reasonably...but i can't be sure that's actually an independent opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.