2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Unbelieveable Vteccers
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a set of Toyo Proxes 4 from camskill at a very reasonable price. But they seem to be some very mixed reviews on the net about them. Has anyone else got or had a set and can let me know what they are like??

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I had a set on a 406 coupe I thought they where very good with plent of grip even in the rain :cool:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I ran these on a Seat Leon FR 2.0TFSI that was running around 240bhp remapped. They actaully ruined the car for me. In the dry they were average and in the wet I considered them to be dangerous. Seriously, even a knackered old Micra would have been able to get round a corner or off the line better.

I ran the recommended tyre pressures and had the wheels laser aligned with Hunter equipment and they were still terrible.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
I've just put 4 new proxes T1R's on. These are different to the proxes 4.

Only done about 5-600 miles on them. Due to weather not really pushed them, definately quiter than the RE050As I had before but cant say I've noticed a difference in grip which is a worry since the RE050As were just legal.

Will post up more info once they have bedded in and temperature improves.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I've just put 4 new proxes T1R's on. These are different to the proxes 4.

Only done about 5-600 miles on them. Due to weather not really pushed them, definately quiter than the RE050As I had before but cant say I've noticed a difference in grip which is a worry since the RE050As were just legal.

Will post up more info once they have bedded in and temperature improves.
The T1R is a world apart from the PX4!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.