2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2007 Type S GT and wondering how many of you's are in the North West region.

From St. Helens myself, so anyone from round about it'd be cool to see any changes made to your Type S.

No doubt my mate from Wigan will meet too. His Type S looks sweet, mines still work in progress after only having it for 2 days.

Anyone up for a bit of a meet sometime?

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
Hiya Stevey and welcome. Like Robbo has said above, try coming along to the meet. There's quite a few of us around the Wigan/Bolton area

·
<3
2,103 Posts
And I am down the road in Warrington :)

·
It's Beer'O'Clock
194 Posts
Welcome Stevey, as the others have said come along to one of our meets you will have a great time :)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys.

Good to see a few of us living nearby.

will see how work fits then might have a leisurely drive to Preston ;-)

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Hey

I'm from Wigan :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
215 Posts

·
It's Beer'O'Clock
194 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So Wigan Rugby League are better than the mighty Saints uncle_rob?

Think some people need their eyes tested lol. Will be great when the new season starts ;-)

·
It's Beer'O'Clock
194 Posts
**waits for the backlash from WarriorPete** ;)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am keeping quiet :rolleyes:

:D:D

I see your from Warrington Wire_Gal, I think you keep queit for the best lol. Just kiddin'

Ohhhh W***y W***y W***y W***y Warrington. Lol bit of light hearted fun for those of you who know how the tune goes. :p

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see your from Warrington Wire_Gal, I think you keep queit for the best lol. Just kiddin'

Ohhhh W***y W***y W***y W***y Warrington. Lol bit of light hearted fun for those of you who know how the tune goes. :p

·
<3
2,103 Posts

Ohhhh here we go......!! :popcorn2: Well worked out with the name though ;) :D:D

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
So Wigan Rugby League are better than the mighty Saints uncle_rob?

Think some people need their eyes tested lol. Will be great when the new season starts ;-)
Yeah yeah, Saints are owning Wigan at the moment, but Wigan will always be known as the greatest rugby league team ever.

Oh the days when I used to watch Wigan stuff St Helens at springfield park, with a mate and prate pie in th'and.:cool:

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah yeah, Saints are owning Wigan at the moment, but Wigan will always be known as the greatest rugby league team ever.

Oh the days when I used to watch Wigan stuff St Helens at springfield park, with a mate and prate pie in th'and.:cool:

Haha the good old days I like it. As for the present its been bleak. Hopefully that new manager will spring some life into that team of yours.

Saints 75 - 0 Wigan :p:p Lol that just had to be mentioned sorry.

By you saying in th'and do you mean bird ith'and? If not then ignore what I just said.

Bird ith Hand Pub is only like 2 mins from my house.

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Oops I think I started this! Bring on the new season :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts