2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a workmate who used to own an ep3, has sold me an immaculate black honda civic type r jacket.
its hardly been worn and said it cost him £90, i got it for a tenner but feel well, a bit weird wearing it. my missus thinks the whole thing is slightly homosexual.

anyone on here wear type r merchandising with pride??

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
It's pretty much like having a sticker saying my other cars a Porsche. ;-) I don't know each to their own I suppose bikers wear leathers and helmets with the makes or models of their bikes. Would you call them sad? Their just proud to own what they have so I guess why not obviously people will have their own opinions i'm guessing your man enough to have your own individual opinion despite what others may think?

Be brave to be different cause I guarantee somebody else on here would wear one if they wasn't worried about what others think? The world would be a dull place if we were all identical.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I have a Honda Racing jacket which I wear fairly often.

I don't see anything wrong with wearing a Type R jacket, you're just showing you're proud of the car you drive.

Although I do see where Jeza's coming from, 'my other car...' and all that.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I have a Honda racing t-shirt that I wear under my bike leathers. The bike is not a Honda.

Do what you like - if you like wearing it then go for it. If not... eBay!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its not totally in your face, just got honda on the collar, and a type r badge on the left breast. black with red detailing

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
i'd wear it as it would go with my fake type r car :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts