2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

currently looking to purchase some all red car mats for my Civic to replace the official black ones and just wondered if anyone can recommend any?.
I'm struggling to find many with the correct pegs/locators with a proper fit. I don't want them sliding around etc.
Honda only seem to sell the all black ones which I have or ones with a grey outer.

I've come across these on eBay..

Red Premium Car mats for Honda Civic 5 Door MK 9 Petrol 2012-Now 4 clips | eBay

Eventually going to purchase the 'Red Rally Pack' so wanted to brighten up the inside (though there's nothing at all wrong with all the all black at the moment), just want to make it my own
and differentiate it from others.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks in advance! :smile3:

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
all red? what a pain to keep clean :popcorn2:

would you not go black with a red binding?

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Ive got those same mats youve linked in black and they're very thin and wear very poorly. You can get Type R red mats but they do hold a premium over the regular black ones

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive got those same mats youve linked in black and they're very thin and wear very poorly. You can get Type R red mats but they do hold a premium over the regular black ones
all red? what a pain to keep clean :popcorn2:

would you not go black with a red binding?
To be honest I find the black ones hard to keep clean as it is, just thought the all red would give a nice look.
Black with red binding is definitely an option if I come across a set that I like.

Thanks for the feedback. I expected them to be better quality to be honest. Type R mats may be the way to go!

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
To be honest I find the black ones hard to keep clean as it is, just thought the all red would give a nice look.
Black with red binding is definitely an option if I come across a set that I like.

Thanks for the feedback. I expected them to be better quality to be honest. Type R mats may be the way to go!

go quality anyway cheaper in the long run

1 - 6 of 6 Posts