2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363382345.471326.jpg

Everytime I press mark as read comes back as more been added but no answers I won't open it!

Also on my dw account

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Hmm.

I think that is advertising. I have just been into my Tapatalk control panel thingy and although I had turned the ads off, a new "feature" of promoted stories was on. And has been on for a while now, it is earning me about 12p a month. :rolleyes:

I have switched the "feature" off, so if that was it then it should now be gone.

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm.

I think that is advertising. I have just been into my Tapatalk control panel thingy and although I had turned the ads off, a new "feature" of promoted stories was on. And has been on for a while now, it is earning me about 12p a month. :rolleyes:

I have switched the "feature" off, so if that was it then it should now be gone.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363383385.012616.jpg

Nope lol

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Well, that's all a bit odd.

You turn off the feature and press save. It says "success". :)

You navigate back to the page and it's on again! I'll have to raise a ticket with Tapatalk to get this fixed, but in the mean time rest assured it's not a virus just a cheesy ad.

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Yep I got it too, also popping up in my 'Participated Threads' as well as my 'Unread Threads'

View attachment 86671

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 47 Posts