2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fancy putting the Type R decals on the side of the car but the genuine Honda ones are over £50.

Anyone tried the fake ones? Also what about the fake badges are they any good

thanks

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
there may be someone on here that can make the decals, but i would personally stay away from ebay decals and badges. they are cheap usually for a reason

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
You need Gers to supply you some, his work is super high quality you won't be disappointed. You can find him in the traders section.

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
I had some a few years ago at £6 and they was very good and still on the car when we sold it, thing is for the money what do you have to loose

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Side deals are okay for the price from ebay,had mine on since I got the car,try and get a genuine front type r bagde for the grill the ones from ebay are rubbish.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers, im pretty sure you can only get them part as a pack and not separate from Honda.

RRP is £70 for some stickers, amazing value for money

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I got some side decals off eBay and the quality was excellent. I also got a grill badge and the quality was utter sh**e

·
Administrator
15,522 Posts
I've got some decals that were made for me that are top quality. Never got round to fitting . How does £10 plus postage sound? Can get picks later if you send me mobile number or can email ? For fn2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have something to offer then please submit a for sale thread, to do this you need to become a supporter also. You are breaking forum rules with your comment.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ohh dear , was actually only trying to help as not bothered if they go or stay in my cupboard.
Will amend my original comment before I get told off by the Gestapo !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I bought some from Ebay about two years ago and they have started to fade really badly to the point where I am going to take them off and replace them with genuine Honda ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts