2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried ventursheild or similar products? Have read a lot lately about paint chip problems and expecting my Milano Red Type R end of Nov so really want to protect its paintwork if its necessary.

Any advice appreciated

·
Registered
21 Posts
ventureshield

Had venture shield fitted to my milano r gt when it was 2 weeks old. The kit i got consisted of was whole front bumper,lights,fogs,front of wings & half way up bonnet. The film itself is totally clear & can only really be seen when dust sits on the lip of the film. One thing i would probably get is the whole bonnet if you are going to get it fitted. Took 5 hrs & i paid £300

·
Registered
188 Posts
Had venture shield fitted to my milano r gt when it was 2 weeks old. The kit i got consisted of was whole front bumper,lights,fogs,front of wings & half way up bonnet. The film itself is totally clear & can only really be seen when dust sits on the lip of the film. One thing i would probably get is the whole bonnet if you are going to get it fitted. Took 5 hrs & i paid £300

Would you say it works then ? Do you have any stone chips and what's your mileage ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I personally do not have it, however I do know people in the US that have it and think it is fantastic. They all highly recommend it.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Anyone tried ventursheild or similar products? Have read a lot lately about paint chip problems and expecting my Milano Red Type R end of Nov so really want to protect its paintwork if its necessary.

Any advice appreciated
Hi, Can you give me some more information on this ventursheild product. I am quite concerned about the softness of the paint and anything that would protect it would be of interest to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts