2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ABP team,

I am hoping you guys would have time on the 25th of this month to work on my fn2 again.

things to be done on the day,
- Goodridge braided lines
- Motul RBF600
- stoptech front pads + rears to match, any recommendations? not doing any track work so could potentially leave the rears OEM, will this impact brake balance?
- HKS RSK
- valve clearance check, hopefully after all the above work the engine should be cool enough. (below 38 degrees) :)

10.30am again please if you can fit me in, would appreciate a quote on the prices, if you can match Hendy performance on the HKS I will get it from you guys rather than them, less work for me. :)

cheers,
Jeffrey

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi ABP team,

I am hoping you guys would have time on the 25th of this month to work on my fn2 again.

things to be done on the day,
- Goodridge braided lines
- Motul RBF600
- stoptech front pads + rears to match, any recommendations? not doing any track work so could potentially leave the rears OEM, will this impact brake balance?
- HKS RSK
- valve clearance check, hopefully after all the above work the engine should be cool enough. (below 38 degrees) :)

10.30am again please if you can fit me in, would appreciate a quote on the prices, if you can match Hendy performance on the HKS I will get it from you guys rather than them, less work for me. :)

cheers,
Jeffrey
Just PM'd :cool:

Rich

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Rich,

If you have millteks in stock, can I add that to the to do list too?

Cheers
Jeffrey
Hi Jeffrey, we do keep the Millteks in stock yes.

The only problem being we're mega busy tomorrow, with a clutch job, your big job and various other services and MOT's. Added to that, i've had one of the lads in the workshop off all week.

All i can say is that we'll do our best to fit it in extra. If worst comes to the worst, we could do it instead of something else. We could do it instead of valve clearances for example?

Let me know what you think, and we can always have a chat about it tomorrow anyway when you get to us in the morning.

Rich

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Jeffrey, we do keep the Millteks in stock yes.

The only problem being we're mega busy tomorrow, with a clutch job, your big job and various other services and MOT's. Added to that, i've had one of the lads in the workshop off all week.

All i can say is that we'll do our best to fit it in extra. If worst comes to the worst, we could do it instead of something else. We could do it instead of valve clearances for example?

Let me know what you think, and we can always have a chat about it tomorrow anyway when you get to us in the morning.

Rich
Ok Rich, I understand, we can have a chat tomorrow, I don't want to skip valve clearance as it is important, maybe milltek next time.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thanks ABP, car sounds epic and stops just fine now. Must resist spending money with you guys now. :D
Glad you're happy with the car Jeff! The combination of Milltek and RSK is certainly a winning one!

Give the brakes a few miles to bed in and they'll be even better.

Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts