2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've got yet another nearly full PM box. Is there an easy way to offload these or archive them in some fashion? There's some really useful info that I've got I'd like to keep rather than delete them all but can't see of a way to "download" them to an offline location.

Guess I need to spend some time copying and pasting...?

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
So I've got yet another nearly full PM box. Is there an easy way to offload these or archive them in some fashion? There's some really useful info that I've got I'd like to keep rather than delete them all but can't see of a way to "download" them to an offline location.

Guess I need to spend some time copying and pasting...?
Liar all it is is mails you send for meets in car parks late for "DOG WALKING" or how you phrased it dogging? im too innocent to understand it ;)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liar all it is is mails you send for meets in car parks late for "DOG WALKING" or how you phrased it dogging? im too innocent to understand it ;)
You can claim innocence but funny how all the replies are from you :):p

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
:oops:[smilie=lil_red_dev:[smilie=spank.gif][smilie=poke.gif][smilie=poke.gif][smilie=moi-angel.g::inbath:[QUOTE="Syx, post: 1328557, member: 22952"]You can claim innocence but funny how all the replies are from you :):p[/quote]

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a more serious note, I found the option.

Brilliant as now I can keep them all in a handy spreadsheet.

Attachments

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In fact scrap that, you can do them all in one go rather than 50 at a time.

Attachments

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts