2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Following the runaway success of my poll (http://www.civinfo.com/forum/meetings/41307-essex-photo-meet.html) I've decided to Carry On Regardless...

So - here are the details:

When: Sunday 18th July
Where: Mill Beach Pub, Heybridge, Essex, CM9 4RA (they also do a Sunday carvery)
Time: 11.30am onwards

If you think you'll be significantly later than this just let me know, it's no biggie, I can be there all day quite easily.

There are also some lovely twisty roads round-about, so if anyone wants to draw up a route for a drive, fill yer boots.

Here's the sign-up list:

1. Katsock (and RG)
2. W3Dal (?)
3. ....
4. ....
5. etc

If you're coming do have a think about anything in particular you'd like photographed on your car.

Any questions pop a reply here; I'll be sending contact details out on a PM nearer the time to anyone who signs up.

Cheers all

Kat.x

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Hi Kat

I'd like to come along to this please...

1. Katsock (and RG)
2. W3Dal (?)
3. paulm
4. ....
5. etc

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
where are the rest :)

im all over this like a fat kid loves cake :D

Dal

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Im coming!! count me in!

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw thanks guys, really sweet of you all to reply so quickly. I'm off for the next two weeks so please keep this thread alive! I'll catch up with you all again on 5th July.

K.x

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
So, do we have any other takers?

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Great, hope you can make it, let us know.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ash, Paul, Dal - just an fyi that I'll be sending out a PM later in the week with further details and contact number.

Ivor - unless I hear to the effect that you definitely can't make it, I'll include you in the PM.

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
No Problem I'll be aiming for 11.30am

·
510 Posts
Afternoon,

I wont be able to attend this now - im really sorry but i have double booked myself and have no idea when ill be back from Norfolk.

If you can reschedule let me know, if not i hope it all goes well and look forward to another one in the future.

Dal

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well let's put it to the vote since it only came about cos you requested it in the first place. Ash, Paul - I'm happy either way - do you want me to postpone this, or run it twice?

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Hi Kat, postpone it. Silly if there is only 2 of us :-(

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys - in that case, let me know which dates you can do from 23/24th July until end September. How hard can it be to find one that we can all make (famous last words)?

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Don't know how i didn't see this, but am sorry for not posting on the vote - anyway, academic now but i agree with Ash, may as well postpone and rearrange - i'll post back soon with some dates.

Sorry again for not responding sooner.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now, without wishing to flog a dead horse I'm gonna give this one more go, since Dal was so enthusiastic when we first discussed it.

How is everyone fixed for the other date I suggested in the poll - Sunday 15th August?

*Kat retires and waits for the stampede*

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
*Paul heads stampede.....closely followed by many others......*

Yeah, 15th August would work for me!

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
*Ash follows Paul in the stampede.....closely followed by many others......*

I'll check with the wife tonight.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Hi Kat,

I'm unsure with where this stands as it doesn't appear that the masses have followed us in signing up which is a shame but i'm about to make it worse i'm afraid; i now have to go away this weekend unexpectedly and it's pretty unlikely i'd be back in time for this. :(

I don't know what else to suggest on this, as the most annoying part is i'd really like to do this still but maybe we should look at an evening meet again and then try to get some more takers for a photo meet at a later date!?

What's happened to Dal, Rom, Dave etc....any sign of these guys lately?

Sorry to let you down. [smilie=sad.gif]

·
510 Posts
Hi Kat,

I'm unsure with where this stands as it doesn't appear that the masses have followed us in signing up which is a shame but i'm about to make it worse i'm afraid; i now have to go away this weekend unexpectedly and it's pretty unlikely i'd be back in time for this. :(

I don't know what else to suggest on this, as the most annoying part is i'd really like to do this still but maybe we should look at an evening meet again and then try to get some more takers for a photo meet at a later date!?

What's happened to Dal, Rom, Dave etc....any sign of these guys lately?

Sorry to let you down. [smilie=sad.gif]

Im still here mate - but i sold the 'R' last month i just couldnt live with the poor paint anymore.

Would love to still attend a pub meet in the future if im allowed.

Hope all is well

Dal

1 - 20 of 27 Posts