2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
Honda Civic 2012 5 Door Hatchback 2.2L i-DTEC, custom fit facelift rear lights and bumper w/splitter
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You could do the upper part of the bumper in a silver wrap to match the grill, or a matt black might work. (Though it's a nightmare to wrap) I used to wrap mine but I got sick of it in the end and just sprayed it matt black for now.
That's my plan for it and a yellow Honda badge to make it fit the rest of the look 馃憣馃徏

Registered
Honda Civic 2012 5 Door Hatchback 2.2L i-DTEC, custom fit facelift rear lights and bumper w/splitter
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hello guys,
I'm currently doing a little project on my Gen 9 civic. I'm planning on facelifting it and then finishing it off with a body kit. However, i cannot find a definitive answer anywhere as to whether you can facelift your own Civic 9 hatch.

I much prefer the front end and rear bumper on the facelift and would like to fit my own. All the fittings seem to be the same but I've seen a few people say that the rear bumper is/isn't compatible etc... and that the front end is completely incompatible due to different fittings and the different headlight wiring? Seems to be some massively disparaged answers.

If anyone could help me answer this question I would very much appreciate it.
for anyone still following this thing. Here's a before and after
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Im really like the work u have been doing to your car.
i have the 2013 and theres not really much to buy to change the apperance.
so would be fun to see more on the parts before and after fitting if u did take pictures of it.
Here's the before and after mate :) found the photos from the previous owner
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light

Registered
Awesome bro looks sweet 馃憣馃徏 need anything else let me know
ofcourse! i want to take my rear wiper out but need a plug for the wiper hole.. know where i can find one? found this but i think its kinda expensive, regarding customs ( and shipping?)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hello guys,
I'm currently doing a little project on my Gen 9 civic. I'm planning on facelifting it and then finishing it off with a body kit. However, i cannot find a definitive answer anywhere as to whether you can facelift your own Civic 9 hatch.

I much prefer the front end and rear bumper on the facelift and would like to fit my own. All the fittings seem to be the same but I've seen a few people say that the rear bumper is/isn't compatible etc... and that the front end is completely incompatible due to different fittings and the different headlight wiring? Seems to be some massively disparaged answers.

If anyone could help me answer this question I would very much appreciate it.
update
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

21 - 29 of 29 Posts