2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow...I have a lot of questions...3 posts in 24 hours...sorry about this...

Is it common in the UK to request the dealership to disclose the invoice price of an used car? I did in the States when I bought my Civic and I was actually able to use the invoice price as a bargaining tool. I don't know if that's an usual practice here in the UK or not...

Thank you!

Tiffany

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Very good idea - not one that is used over here commonly afaik. I myself have never used that as a bargaining tool. Lots & Lots of research & then any minor condition faults/ be prepared to walk away if they don't sort them/ drop price/ service/ tank fuel/ etc.

:)

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Wow...I have a lot of questions...3 posts in 24 hours...sorry about this...

Is it common in the UK to request the dealership to disclose the invoice price of an used car? I did in the States when I bought my Civic and I was actually able to use the invoice price as a bargaining tool. I don't know if that's an usual practice here in the UK or not...

Thank you!

Tiffany
How do you mean? Do you mean ask how much the car cost the dealership to purchase? How much it owes the business??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.