2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys/gals
Ive been enjoying all your photos since i joined a month or so ago so I thought id better post one or two for you to peruse. Some are of the car when I first bought it with grey plastic trim and glass centre grill etc. Some are of the mods I have done i.e. footwell lights, window tints, type s headrest logos, sports grill and of course civinfo sticker(thanks to the info on this site ;)) . Some are of the colour coding of the trim I have just done by stripping it myself and there is one of mine (pre mods) and the girlfriends next to each other (she insists hers is better!!!) Let me know your thoughts. Be good to hear what my next pay cheque can be spent on!!!Apart from a set of new rims which I know I need

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
nice bunch of pics, I would go for a type S or R rear spoiler next ....... there's something wrong with the GF's car .................... oh yeah, too many doors!

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently my civinfo sticker is just sad. She just doesn't understand!!! Silly woman lol

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
lookin good !

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
very nice mate top job :D

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Been considering a spoiler but alloys are my next priority I think. Just need to find some that will look good at a reasonable cost. Any suggestions for this colour car?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts