·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Nice and Nice and Nice .....:p

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
The wheels look ace with that colour :D
Is that factory fitted leather? It looks two-tone?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Obo ............its standard black factory leather
It looks alittle grey / black in the pic
due to sunshine ....strange thing in yorkshire .....in march :)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Pete - car looks amazing
good choice on colour & the leather
(have you tried the seat heaters yet?)
Really must get some decent pics of our car that I can post
before lexie notices I havent posted any yet[smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
before lexie notices I havent posted any yet[smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Ooohhhh ooohhh feeling the urge to PM her and let her know....running off towards Lexie to let her know...ok i'm a tell tale[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
before lexie notices I havent posted any yet[smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Ooohhhh ooohhh feeling the urge to PM her and let her know....running off towards Lexie to let her know...ok i'm a tell tale[smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Hmmm I just bet you are [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Lexie chased me already to post pics of the civic - did take a couple but they weren't great ( thinking she hasn't noticed or just given up)

Did promise her I would get some taken so will try this weekend if I get the chance

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Ooohhhh ooohhh feeling the urge to PM her and let her know....running off towards Lexie to let her know...ok i'm a tell tale[smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Lexie chased me already to post pics of the civic - did take a couple but they weren't great ( thinking she hasn't noticed or just given up)

Did promise her I would get some taken so will try this weekend if I get the chance[/quote]

U have till the weekend...or i may remind her....god that sounds like blackmail....surely not!!!![smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts

Did promise her I would get some taken so will try this weekend if I get the chance[/quote]

U have till the weekend...or i may remind her....god that sounds like blackmail....surely not!!!![smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Ah erm right then (will do my best - before I have both of you breathing down my neck - so to speak :oops: )

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
U have till the weekend...or i may remind her....god that sounds like blackmail....surely not!!!![smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Ah erm right then (will do my best - before I have both of you breathing down my neck - so to speak :oops: )
Just get your piccies up...no pressure!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Love the storms mate...it was a hard decision for me between them and the blades...I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I made the right choice!

·
Registered
423 Posts
LOL!!! Listen to the pair of you!!

Yes Bro, I am STILL waiting for photos of your baby! But I'll give you a little break as I did actually forget to wish you Happy Birthday for the other day. So Happy belated Birthday and glad you had a great time in France.:D

SJ- I trust that you will keep an eye on him for me too!! I know I can rely on you! ;)

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Love the storms mate...it was a hard decision for me between them and the blades...I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I made the right choice!
Very nice Pete, I too have Galaxy Grey and love it!

Lozza, Having seen the pics of your new pride and joy in the other thread, I would say you have made the right choice. IMHO The storms really suit the Galaxy Grey and Blades really suit the NHB.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts

Yes Bro, I am STILL waiting for photos of your baby! But I'll give you a little break as I did actually forget to wish you Happy Birthday for the other day. So Happy belated Birthday and glad you had a great time in France.:D

SJ- I trust that you will keep an eye on him for me too!! I know I can rely on you! ;)
It was SJ that started it ( I was keeping my head down) she is just terrible[smilie=cheeky-grin: how can anyone trust her now;)

Due to various reasons outwith my control I have as yet been unable to take photo's but will do my best to get some taken soon:)

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts

U can trust me to keep an eye on him Lexie...no worries;) ;) :D :D

It was SJ that started it ( I was keeping my head down) she is just terrible[smilie=cheeky-grin: how can anyone trust her now;)

Due to various reasons outwith my control I have as yet been unable to take photo's but will do my best to get some taken soon:)[/quote]

I didn't start it....wasn't me...i'm gonna tell on you ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi all just a few pics of my prid and joy
gallaxy grey Ex with 18inch storms
i shift leather and sun roof pack
concert pack :)
studio pack :D
love the car get mine Saturday.
same color galaxy Grey the 2.2 icdi ex cannot wait will post some pictures of Pluto when she arrives on web site .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts