2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two shiny new ES 2.2 DTEC Civics 2012 my have just been delivered to us....The long wait ends.......

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Nice nice... Picts please :)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Been driving one here in Ireland for nearly a week now. A big improvement on the 8G in all departments. Highly recommended.
NH Dan, do you know if "Auto lighting off" is fitted? This feature has been deleted here and the owner's manual has that section obscured (p149).

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not got near it yet, the retail sales team have nabbed one and the other is being prepped to be lent out to a customer......

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
drove the 2.2 es model on saturday, quite impressed, didd'nt like it in the silver though, got a quote while i was there even less impressed. went to another honda garage today and got a quote with over 2000euro in the difference (someone must be making a mistake) dealer told me that satnav is not available in ireland not even as an option?, so now the reverse camera displays on the i-mid display, very small compared to the preview event night one i seen which had it in the sat nav screen, he told me that was a British spec model and he didd'nt know this until the first cars arrived last week. heres a picture of the 2.2 es that he let me look at today it's going out to its new owner in the morning.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Hi mate, Doesn't look too bad in the black. Prob get use to it after seeing them around for a while. I do like the DRL's though!

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,255 Posts
Not got near it yet, the retail sales team have nabbed one and the other is being prepped to be lent out to a customer......
Aren't you supposed to be selling them to help boost company profits ? :lol:

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
It is growing on me actually. Non colour coded arches look ridiculous but that's easy enough to fix.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,255 Posts
What this means is that in September I'll be asking Dan about extending my warranty and Hondacare another year and he will have me pinned to the floor trying to sell me a new Civic.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aren't you supposed to be selling them to help boost company profits ? :lol:
If we lend it out, more people get to see how good it is, then they ALL come and buy one. (Bit like the father & son Bull story from the film Colours:popcorn:)
What this means is that in September I'll be asking Dan about extending my warranty and Hondacare another year and he will have me pinned to the floor trying to sell me a new Civic.
Thankfully, I now have a colleague in charge of such pinning down actions, i'll merely be making the tea.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Hubby saw one at the dealers this arvo - I think I could probably live with it, though he thought the back end was awful.

I do prefer the current shape though on the whole - which is a good thing, as it turns out ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
hmm, doesnt look too bad at all (saw a load on a couple of car transporters on friday and the front looks pretty good in the flesh), If those pics are of an ES then that may be an option for my next car at some point later this year, not so sure about the 16in alloys no starter button and no HID's though.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts