2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

As there are loads of threads regarding roof bars, i've attached photos of my Atera roof bars fitted to my car.

The quality of the kit is amazing, far better than any other bars i've had in the past! (including Thule)

They are supplied ready to fit, no setting up (or cutting) required and include a special lock.

The best part about them is that they are silent, i honestly couldn't hear them on the car at motoway+ speeds.

I bought them from the ROOFBOX company on the web for £99 plus postage. Bargain!

If you have any questions pllease ask.

Cheers,

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
This is a much better idea than cutting in the rail!! Thanks!

·
Resident Medic!
191 Posts
How are these Rob? Have you got to use them much since your first post?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

I've had the roof bars on and off about 10 times - they are excellent. Complete doddle to fit, quiet, look good and don't really affect the economy. Great buy!

One thing i have done is fitted some 'heiicopter tape' (clear sticky back plastic) inside the doors to protect the paint and show me where to mount the rails.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm looking for a cycle rack for a 3 door Type S with a glass roof. I don't suppose these would fit because I dont have a rear door to open.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any reason these wouldn't work with a 2011 1.8 GT EX? 5 door with glass roof, will be carrying one bike (7kg plus carrier), maybe 2 bikes occasionally.

Cheers

Mat

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Rob, i know this is an old post but did you have a part number for those bars, on the site it says not with glass roof ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts