2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We are pleased to announce we are implementing a new method in which we send out site newsletters. The new newsletter will have a cleaner template and sent out to patriating forum members once a week. We have added an example below of how it will look. This change will not have any negative impact on members receiving newsletter and will not impact the site with any downtime.

Thank you,

Community Support

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
I'm biting my tongue here, but thank you for the update :)

Dare I ask that resource can now be placed on "sticker-gate"?

·
Super Moderator
21,033 Posts
From memory - each post has/had an 'add to newsletter' button.

Never used it and probably won't start now.

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm biting my tongue here, but thank you for the update :)

Dare I ask that resource can now be placed on "sticker-gate"?
Two separate departments, one being our editorial team, the other being as I understand it a 3rd party provider who vanished.

New update

Wiki broken again

Coincidence ?
Yes it's a coincidence as the new system hasn't been installed yet this was just a notice that it's coming.

The Wiki page is throwing a 500 error for me I assume it's the same for you yes?

Kyle

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey there,

I have already created a ticket for this

Ed

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I don't like to say "I told you so" but......... I told you so :frown2:
When Verticalscope bought the forum, as with many other car forums, it sounded their death knell.

And now it's all turning to "ratshit" :frown2:

·
Super Moderator
21,033 Posts
From what I can tell support is almost non existent.

There are 3 active Admins but we have very limited access. We certainly can't fix the Wiki.

No stickers for over 9 months, just posts blaming marketing. No one prepared to own the problem.
Last time the Wiki went down, even though the error message said exactly what needed doing it took about a month.

Let's see how long this one takes.

I for one am very disappointed/frustrated/annoyed with progress when things go wrong.

As an Admin I should back them but it's gone too far for that for too long.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I don't like to say "I told you so" but......... I told you so :frown2:
When Verticalscope bought the forum, as with many other car forums, it sounded their death knell.

And now it's all turning to "ratshit" :frown2:
Colour me living under a rock.
I thought I'd had a lucky escape selling my mg when the owners forum went to ratshit, a quick google says it was a verticalscope acquisition, and now I'm right back in the frying pan :crying:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts