2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a long shot but worth a bash, anyone out on there travels today (or possibly tomorrow) happen to pass a transporter with a 2007 civic ex NHB with 18" storms on it, let me know! waiting on it being delivered to my local dealers and cant wait to actually see it (not just t'internet pics)

so if you happen to spot it (possibly between elgin and stirling!!!) let me know how she looks!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How many more sleepless nights till you get it now mate.
it should be at dealer today or tomorrow, and as far as i know i should get it on friday

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
which dealer, im going to honda grangemouth tonight

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
which dealer, im going to honda grangemouth tonight
unfortunately not a honda dealer mate, its arnold clark toyota in sprinkerse, id saw the car online and i was in stirling with the wife and decided to pop in and get some figures, gave me a good deal! so glad i picked toyota as the salesman is really good and not pushy at all. even gave me a few days to work decide if i wanted to go ahead (had went to see one in citroen edinburgh and the salesman a lying bar steward! i knew more about the car than him! he was pushy and arrogant. phoned me constantly to "get the deal" as he put it) toyota have so far been a pleasure to deal with

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ooo local boy!!! enjoy the car mate.. maybe see you about the town...
no doubt mate, im through stirling way quite often, il keep an eye out for ya!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
right, guy just phoned, the car will be arriving in stirling between 3 and 4 pm today, so if you are in the stirling area, keep a wee eye out, cheers!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats mate hope all went well on pick up. Enjoy
spot on mate, getting mot'd in morning and pick it up tomorrow night!

·
Registered
227 Posts
a long shot but worth a bash, anyone out on there travels today (or possibly tomorrow) happen to pass a transporter with a 2007 civic ex NHB with 18" storms on it, let me know! waiting on it being delivered to my local dealers and cant wait to actually see it (not just t'internet pics)

so if you happen to spot it (possibly between elgin and stirling!!!) let me know how she looks!

Look who it is!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well????????????????????
suspense killing us!!!!
just waiting on my better half getting home from work (next 20 minutes) then we will be heading straight through! so hopefully in approx 1 hour i will be a civic owner!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i got it! [smilie=gt-happyup.: well chuffed! its amazing!!! been away to glencoe over the weekend having a ball!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool mate, enjoy!!!! No pics yet??
theres a couple in the gallery section, no decent ones yet, im nightshift this week, so i'll get some decent ones next week (weather permitting!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts