2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Australia!

I have had my 2007 FN2 for nearly over 2years and havent bothered posting anything since externally it was still stock, but I ended up putting a LSD in and now waiting to put in coilovers.

I had some Oz superleggeras 18x8 35ET (painted white) imported from Japan, these were extremely difficult to find in Honda stud pattern. After putting them on (fit flush with the wheel arches btw), washed the car, went out to find a spot for photos in the rain....lol

Enjoy!

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
very nice dude, feeling those rims

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
nice rims mate!

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
sweet rims mate, would like to see more photos of them.

·
Registered
505 Posts
OZ supperleggeras are cool despite I like Spoon's CR93 more!
But you are really needing the coilovers to bring it down! xD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought a set of BC racing coilovers.

The spoon ones is what influenced my choice in getting the superleggeras. Had an idea of getting them painted spoons smurf blue. White gets so dirty after one trip but I like them like that :cool:

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Hype mate.

Like that lots.

White on black is a winner - I testify to that. Also testify to them being a bugger to keep clean :oops:

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,644 Posts
looking great :)

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
looking good! I know what you guys mean with the white alloys! gets dirty so quick... by the way how is the ride with the BC coilovers?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ride quality on the BC's are pretty good, much more controlled over bumps in the road but will definitely feel it travel through your spine :D For the price, they are best value for money coilovers out there.

Tried some new wheels on the other week. SSR LM-9 18x8 +35ET

And installed this as well

·
Registered
39 Posts
Car looks great!!! Like both trims but I think I prefer the white, think the white goes great with the black car but to be fair both trims are good looking.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts