2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My old Citroen C4 (will never buy a Citroen again), had the option to close the windows by holding down the close button on the remote. My 2007 Civic 2.2 EX, does not seem to do this. Is this an option available on any Civic models, or has anyone been able to create a mod to make this happen.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
if you change your car alarm it can be done that way

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Hi, My old Citroen C4 (will never buy a Citroen again), had the option to close the windows by holding down the close button on the remote. My 2007 Civic 2.2 EX, does not seem to do this. Is this an option available on any Civic models, or has anyone been able to create a mod to make this happen. Thanks
It's not an option, there's no aftermarket "off the shelf" solution ...

I only know of one guy in here who has done this - but it was a lot of work - involved a control box, new cabling to all doors (all door cards need removed), etc. ...

If you change your car alarm it can be done that way.
The guys in here who have looked into this, seemingly say not (it's the problem of the window power being 'dead' when the ignition is off ?) ...

p.s. - if any of you guys are interested, the auto folding mirrors kit sold in here is very good !!! ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts