2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
hame their workshop doesn't read this place and employ someone with small hands... :lol:
Quite, they have made it sound like a marathon job! Wonder if they have been paid by Honda to do it that way to stop us all fitting them ourselves and saving £130 cause we don't want the decals lol!

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Thanks for the link.

Wow 3rd in their 'Greatest Drives' - better than the Lambo and Porsche GT3. Really loved how it handled on the test drive. Can't wait to really get to know the car properly especially after its done a couple of thousand miles and really 'loosened' up

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Thanks for the link.

Wow 3rd in their 'Greatest Drives' - better than the Lambo and Porsche GT3. Really loved how it handled on the test drive. Can't wait to really get to know the car properly especially after its done a couple of thousand miles and really 'loosened' up

You got yours yet R-2:?:

I'm like a kid waiting for Xmas

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wait a minute. This guy actually likes the glovebox so much it's worth a mention ?
That's a first.
I'm pretty sure the glovebox is not on my list of items I would brag about with this car. I mean, the glovebox is fine, but it's just a glovebox. It's there. End of story.

Oh well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts