1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Civic gone, not forgotten
2,092 Posts
I want one:(

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
I want one too, but will probably have to give mine plus £7K and it's just not reasonable.

Interesting they say it has a plaque by the gear lever suggesting ours doesn't but it does.

Also doesn't look like HID's in the photo? and they quote 197BHP when it's 198BHP.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Need to see one in the showroom before I can decide..... Just not sure about those white alloys

·
2,092 Posts
I want one too, but will probably have to give mine plus £7K and it's just not reasonable.

Interesting they say it has a plaque by the gear lever suggesting ours doesn't but it does.

Also doesn't look like HID's in the photo? and they quote 197BHP when it's 198BHP.
The lights look whiter than std UK ones and it has washers so IMO it has HIDs

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Maybe they really are the same rubbish ones as on the sport and EX, would have to change those :)

·
2,092 Posts
Maybe they really are the same rubbish ones as on the sport and EX, would have to change those :)
That is what Honda counts as HIDs and also there is no beam adjuster on the inside pictures.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't think I can justify changing mine either. Would have to give more than 7k on top with my mileage. I reckon it will be too common I'll stick with the Milano.

·
2,092 Posts
Don't think I can justify changing mine either. Would have to give more than 7k on top with my mileage. I reckon it will be too common I'll stick with the Milano.
If the LSD is retro fittable, you may as well just do that.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funnily enough that hadn't even crossed my mind. Good idea.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
What is interesting is that last time round the ones shown in prictures also had the washers however the UK specs didn't have them.

I'm not very keen on that, I think the chrome lip round the grill does not justice either.

As for the LSD can get it fitted at CPL for £916 at the moment

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers Angie.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Is it me or does the white make the car look old?

The white suits a merc, bmw, porsche etc but not the civic IMO.

Really dates the car especially with the white alloys.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
If it was a brite white or ice white as its sometimes called then I think it would look good, however champ white is a slightly creamier version of white and i'm not a keen fan of that.

I think seeing it up close is going to be the only way to tell how its going to look. One thing for sure the pics alreay on this site of white Civics ain't Champ white in most cases.

·
Registered
48 Posts

for that price you can get all the extra parts added to your current car and more likly better quality

·
Registered
512 Posts
Completly pointless unless they upped the power, which they havent!!!

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Reading between the lines, are Honda saying that they cannot obtain more power? They're focussing more on cornering instead, is this an admission of failure in the power stakes?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts