2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
Not tried either myself so couldnt say, but at £10 a bottle of citrus power might be worth a try looks impressive in the video.
Indeed, 1L out of stock, hopefully they we re-stock soon, will PM them on DW

Would seem that using this, ther would be no need to snow foam anymore. Probably just foam in the spring/summer months & use this in the winter when it is more dirty etc

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Indeed, 1L out of stock, hopefully they we re-stock soon, will PM them on DW

Would seem that using this, ther would be no need to snow foam anymore. Probably just foam in the spring/summer months & use this in the winter when it is more dirty etc
Will you let us know if you get a reply as I would be after the 1l as well

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah mate I suppose it might do...

Maybe do 2 - 4 cars saying that it's generally only the bottom half of my car that gets very dirty plus during the winter months I tend not to wash my car as much as it has a good layer of protection so the paintworks not going to get damaged by leaving it dirty, plus less winter washing means less wash marring.

So for myself a few bottles would probably see me through most of the winter weather.

Ash

·
Registered
99 Posts
Absaloutly brilliant stuff, i used it al last summer. Dead bugs just wipe or hose off , as u can see in the video its also amazing for a winter pre clean. Although only downside is cost , the smaller bottle 750ml? would do me about 3 cars as a pre soak, so washing my car once a week it works out too expensive for me. So ill stick to using mostly for bugs and crap in the summer . essential and great value kit for this!

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Thanks Ash great video
Surely a must have item in my arsenal.
I could use it as a pre pre wash but dont know if i d use it before snow foam or after snow foam.
In such cases i use onr to loose the dirt and then foam
Now i m just waiting shinearama to stock it

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good stuff guys thanks for the link Shaun. Defo a great bit of artillery in your arsenal... I dont wash the car as often in the winter maybe once or twice a month so if a bottle lasts a month or two I would be happy..

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Well............ Marks /10
Tried it today on both cars
Sprayed fairly liberally after I had Blasted all the 2" of snow off them with the Pressure Washer
It goes to work straight away ...I did the lower half and wheels...and after leaving it to dwell for a few minutes..
Pressure washed off
Result: Nearly ALL dirt totally gone...FAR BETTER than Snow Foam
BUT and its a big BUT
Used nearly 3/4 litre on two cars!!!
So....Its unbelievably good and is possibly a no touch wash, especially in the Summer (10/10)
Cost Effectiveness (2/10)
Hope this helps guys...It really IS a great product BUT not cost effective at all...
At least for me

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.