2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'll have a read through what I wrote and see if I can find the diagrams tomorrow.

Just checked Post#1 and the link there to my instructions is fine. It's a .pdf that downloads.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll have a read through what I wrote and see if I can find the diagrams tomorrow.

Just checked Post#1 and the link there to my instructions is fine. It's a .pdf that downloads.
Thanks mate, when I click on it it says load then image broken so not sure lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK, please try THIS link. I'ts to the same pdf file in my dropbox.
Marvellous it's worked, thanks a lot. I'm not sure if it's the same module I. Have but sound very very similar. I'd upload a pic of the instructions I got but don't. Know how to.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
How many wires does it have? You need the 9 wire device ideally as the 8 wire one does not unfold on 'unlock', but unfolds on 'ignition on' instead.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It must be same unit as i followed your instructions exactly and wallah it works, so thank you very much you've helped me massively. Cheers.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm pleased that you were successful and that my idle jottings helped.
When you had the problem with the .pdf, what device were you trying to open it with, and with what device were you successful?
I created the .pdf from a Word document and have heard that some systems have problems with Word generated .pdf's.

I have subsequently fitted them to my Civic.:smile3:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts