2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full beam takes an age to kick in. I drive on dark country lanes and thet simply do not come on quick enough. My wife has a DS7 the auto lights are amazing
anybody else o4 any fixes?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Interesting, No problems on mine. They are spot on to go off and a bit slower to come back on but at least I am not blinding anybody and it is maybe a 1-2 seconds after they could be turned on if maximizing it manually.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Mine don't dip when going around some gentle curving corners. They do dip eventually, but when you have a car visibly coming toward you and your car doesn't immediately dip, it does feel a bit rude.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Mine don't dim as quick as I'd like, it takes a while for it to recognise an oncoming vehicle.

Interestingly though, I had a bog standard 19 plate Jazz as a courtesy car last week, driving home from work at 11pm and the auto headlights are perfect. High beams switch off near instantly when there's an oncoming vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
That's routinely the 1st thing I 'disable' when I fire up.

Perhaps it's the LED lamps, but I've found it reacts quite quickly.
If I were to be in a rural area / driving at night, I'm fairly certain I'd be testing it out at least.

Al.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve had no problems with it and they work a treat for me on country lanes, but do Check the camera/sensor is clean as that can impact sensitivity according to a Honda mechanic from my local dealer. It’s located behind the rear view mirror.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts